Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Poison mob?

I am trying to make a Scorpion mob that can poison the player.  Yet I don't know the best way to do this because the "add potion effect" in entity management, I think would give the potion to the mob & not the player.   I would like the mob to poison the player when the player hits it or when the player collides with it or make a chance it to hit the player giving poison.    I think it would work with a block, to make a poison mine that if you walk on it, I remove the block & add potion effect, that should target the player,  but when it is part of a mob procedure how do you know when it will target the mob & when it will target the player?   because it would be nice if I could give my mob resistance as you might expect a bug to have thicker skin.    So I want a way for the mob to apply  resistance potion to itself  &  poison potion to the player.   Can anyone help or suggest

Last seen on 11:16, 29. Apr 2024
Joined Jan 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Try using this in trigger …
Tue, 10/17/2023 - 05:54

Try using this in trigger "On entity tick update". Maybe this will work.

Last seen on 11:26, 28. Apr 2024
Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You'd use target entity…
Sun, 11/26/2023 - 05:56

You'd use target entity rather than source entity. Source entity means it'll target where it comes from (poisoning the scorpion), target entity means it targets the other entity in the scenario (poisoning the player)