I Made this procedure and its not compiling , can anybody tell me the problem?

Started by thelementicfury on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 21:45, 6. Jan 2024
Joined Nov 2023
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I Made this procedure and its not compiling , can anybody tell me the problem?

it goes like this:

 

On player tick update

if get armor slot 0 of target entity = iron boots

do add potion slowness with level 1 for 1 ticks ambient = false particles = false to target entity

else if get armor slot 1 of target entity = iron leggs

do add potion slowness with level 1 for 1 ticks ambient = false particles = false to target entity

else if get armor slot 2 of target entity = iron chest

do add potion slowness with level 1 for 1 ticks ambient = false particles = false to target entity

else if get armor slot 3 of target entity = iron helmet

do add potion slowness with level 1 for 1 ticks ambient = false particles = false to target entity

 

Last seen on 15:20, 16. Feb 2024
Joined Sep 2018
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Since you're using the "on…
Thu, 11/02/2023 - 19:56

Since you're using the "on player tick" trigger, it's checking your parameters every player tick, which hinders your ram and cpu, and could be causing the gradle to not compile it.

 

I could also be completely wrong, but i don't know for sure. Try changing some things around and maybe something will work,