Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Vanilla block generation bug in custom dimension

I encounter a bug which I am having difficulties in resolving, this bug causes vanilla blocks to appear in my custom dimension, where I want only blocks from the dimension itself. Apparently this occurs due to an option called “Imitate Overworld Behaviour”, which says: “This parameter controls certain aspects of the dimension in relation to climate, compass function and creature generation.”, but when I activate it, the supposed bug occurs and, when I deactivate it, all the air in the dimension’s caves are replaced by water, making it an infinite underwater cave. I looked at everything I could look at to see what causes this bug, and it is only when I activate the above option. I appreciate any help, I have been working for years on this mod and always updating the versions, it is in version 1.20.1 and unfortunately this bug is impacting the quality of the mod.

Last seen on 03:35, 6. May 2024
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm not 100% sure this will…
Thu, 12/07/2023 - 03:32

I'm not 100% sure this will work, but try clicking on the "does water vaporize button", as this will prevent water from spawning.

Last seen on 15:58, 14. Feb 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello again. Thank you for…
Tue, 02/06/2024 - 23:16

Hello again. Thank you for providing this solution. However, I discovered that the problem itself was not related to... Apparently, the vanilla blocks are appearing even without activating the 'Imitate Overworld Behavior' option. The blocks that are appearing include copper ore, granite, stone, tuff, deep slate iron ore, and raw iron block. It seems to be a problem with the dimension itself, possibly a bug in MCreator 2023.4. I'm not sure.

(I haven't touched my mod for a long time; that's why I'm responding so late.)

Last seen on 15:58, 14. Feb 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Good news! I took a look at…
Wed, 02/07/2024 - 00:22

Good news! I took a look at the dimension code and found a possible solution to this problem. Here are the step-by-step printouts of what to do to solve this problem:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/LM1RM0D

Obs: Unfortunately, the stone continues to appear around small pools of lava, but I believe this has to do with the pools of lava themselves and not the dimension

Last seen on 03:35, 6. May 2024
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also, does removing the…
Thu, 02/08/2024 - 09:51

Also, does removing the features from individual biomes help? I'm not sure if you've already done this, but if not, it is a bit simpler than coding.