Gradle Caches got Corrupted

Started by Jdzrowskyy on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 20:47, 6. Feb 2024
Joined Feb 2022
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Gradle Caches got Corrupted

Hi, i was doing stuff in my workspace and out of knowhere i got notification that my gradle cache files got corrupted. I don't know what to do now i tried to delete cache file, later even gradle file but still nothing. Here's what comes up when i try to run my mod: https://pastebin.com/qM780tQ2 I don't know where's the problem.

Last seen on 20:47, 6. Feb 2024
Joined Feb 2022
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
OK. i finally solved this…
Wed, 12/06/2023 - 16:35

OK. i finally solved this problem. But in my own new way, i needed to manually open all my elements and only save them with exit, and here we go, it taked for me 30 mins with 500 elements. Hope if someone had that same problem can fix it now, and will be cool if that method can be added to knowledgebase of mcreator.