Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
[Get block flammability] procedure block, and fluid fog

The title should be straight forward, but it would be great to have a procedure block that checks a block's flammability value.

This would be especially useful when making procedures that set blocks on fire, like a custom liquid. Otherwise, you will have to either set anything on fire that is not air, or make a giant block tag with anything that can burn.
As you can imagine, both solutions are not ideal, and not expandable.

The first example would mean that any block would be set on fire, even blocks like stone, which would be horrible for survival.
The second example would mean that, if you manage to make a full list of blocks that are flammable, it will not include any blocks added with other mods.

it would make the process of making lava-like fluids much easier, and closer to the original.

Additionally, and this is just more of an external request, it would be great to see a fluid fog setting for the fluid mod element. Since Forge's rendering classes already come with the ability to render things like fog under certain circumstances, it would be great to see here.
The way this could work is that the fog will only render when the player's view is colliding with the determined fluid. And the settings in the fluid element could just be:

• Enable fluid fog (checkbox)
  • Fog start distance
  • Fog end distance (the point the fog is at 100% opacity)
Last seen on 15:30, 6. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i wish somebody responded to…
Thu, 01/11/2024 - 00:35

i wish somebody responded to this because i have the same problem

Last seen on 16:23, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I will write this one as a…
Mon, 01/15/2024 - 13:35

I will write this one as a post on the subreddit soon, if I don't forget to - to boost visibility.