Custom Helmet

Started by lamon_damon on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 12:10, 27. Jul 2024
Joined Aug 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom Helmet

Hello! I wanted to make a Helmet of a custom material (the material is already made) and I want to know how do I make a custom helmet without the rest of the armor (chestplate, leggings, boots)?

Is it possible to make it so it's only the helmet and not the rest, if it is, please help! It would be much appreciated!

Good day/night!

Last seen on 17:02, 25. Jun 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
When you create an armor you…
Sat, 12/09/2023 - 18:52

When you create an armor you are allowed to select what part of it you want to create. You just need to select only the helmet.

Last seen on 12:10, 27. Jul 2024
Joined Aug 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I tried that, but it still…
Sat, 12/09/2023 - 19:02

I tried that, but it still requires me to make the full armor texture, and I can't save it because of that, and I even put an invisible armor set, and it still didn't work, I don't know what to do...

Last seen on 17:02, 25. Jun 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Even if you create the full…
Tue, 01/02/2024 - 12:51

Even if you create the full armor texture ?
When I was creating helmet I was able to select the part of the armor I want to have, I believe at page 1 of the armor maker.

You always need a full armor texture to create armor, but after selecting what texture you want for your armor element, you are able to check a box in each part of the armor that specify if you want this part to exist or not.

Ok it is not really well explained I'm sorry but I don't manage to be clearer than it.