User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to code warden qualities into a player In Minecraft

Hello,

After seeing the warden in the new caves and cliffs update, I was inspired to give a Minecraft player the powers of the warden. I don't want to make it that the player morphs into the warden, I want them to keep the same form/skin they were in. As soon as the player enters the world/ presses a custom item, they will receive the qualities of the warden. I want to give the player an eternal blindness effect, just like the warden. I've figured out how to change the max number of hearts the player is given, but whenever i enter the world, the player only has 10 full hearts, and the rest are empty. How do I fix this? I also what to make it so that the player is unable to put on any kind of armor of use a shield. I would also like to prohibit the use of bows or swords by the character. I want to code it so that the player will have an upgraded strength like the warden. So that if they hit a mob with their bare hands, the mob will be knockback and be dealt severe damage.

If you are very good at coding and want to try the challenge, I would also like to know how to make a code in the procedure that makes the player only see sounds, just like the warden. It would also really help if you also knew how to kind of sync the player vision with the Shulk sensory blocks to allow them to see the radius around the blocks. If you can help me in any way that would be helpful.

(I am a visual learner so I would really appreciate it if you sent pictures or something of the procedure that you've created so that I can better understand it.)

Last seen on 07:04, 18. May 2024
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Give me some time and I'll…
Thu, 12/14/2023 - 09:25

Give me some time and I'll help you.