Items triggering other items on player right clicks with item procedure for Mcreator 2022.2 with a forge 1.16.5 build.

Started by plugins on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 22:50, 15. Jan 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Items triggering other items on player right clicks with item procedure for Mcreator 2022.2 with a forge 1.16.5 build.
Fri, 01/12/2024 - 20:31 (edited)

Hello everyone. My name is Lux and I'm working on a fun little mod project as part of a larger passion project related to Minecraft. I'm creating a mod that adds items that grant potion buffs when the player right clicks the item and has sugarcane in their inventory. the procedure checks different score board states and depending on the state of the item it grants a buff or a message pop up on the screen for the player. I'm intending to have 15 different items and they are kind of like inventory pets. very similar to that existing mod however I'm tailoring the pets very specifically to be used as quest rewards for my larger project and they this mod will be used in conjunction with the existing customNPC mod for 1.16.5 of Minecraft. 

I created the first item, and it works with no issues that I can find. however, when I created the second item when I try to use the second item in the game it triggers the first item instead of the second item. 

I can share anything needed to resolve the issue. I'm new to the forums and don't want to share wrong info so kindly let me know what you need me to share and I will do it as soon as possible. 

Thank you so much

Edited by plugins on Fri, 01/12/2024 - 20:31
Last seen on 22:50, 15. Jan 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I exported my Mcreator 2022…
Fri, 01/12/2024 - 20:39

I exported my Mcreator 2022.2 1.16.5 forge build workspace and uploaded it to Dropbox, here is the link: 
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1nrjj8ov6ez2kkywyp7zb/LuxcraftPocketPets.zip?rlkey=g2pqo504us5u7jya3yn4dtoer&dl=0