Joined Oct 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Minecraft world freezes after using wait procedure then leaving the world

Hello, I have a procedure that places a block, then waits a couple ticks, and breaks the block. This block has an update tick procedure that constantly gives the player regeneration when in a 50 block radius. It all works fine, unless I leave the game. So I activate the procedure to place the block, then wait and break the block, but before the block breaks i leave the game. Whenever I join back it finishes the procedure and acts like it breaks the block, but it actually doesnt. The player still has regeneration, and the whole game basically freezes, I cannot run commands, use items etc. While the game is frozen like this I can break the block, but this does not fix anything. So I try to leave the world and rejoin, but the client freezes on the saving world screen and I have to force stop it with task manager. I am using the latest version of MCreator, does anyone know a fix??

Last seen on 13:30, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I don't know if this might…
Sat, 01/13/2024 - 07:55

I don't know if this might work, but you need a way to turn off the procedure looping using a custom command like "/toggle blockregeneration", and setting a new variable (in workspaces tab) with type logic (example: doblockregen: set this as false for default), then make a new procedure element that sets this new variable "true" if it is "false", and vice versa if it is called by the custom command you now created, then make your procedure (the procedure you use to make your block regenerate players in the 50block radius) check if the created variable (doblockregen) is true, if it is true, then it will continue executing your other code in the procedure. Using this command you could toggle off the block regeneration before leaving and on once you join the world, else it will not regenerate the players.

This is just a temporary fix, you might need to do more research on that.