Custom Bow Rendering Errors 1.16.5 2022.2, Help! (SOLVED)

Started by mrbone'sbonethrone on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 18:52, 28. Feb 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom Bow Rendering Errors 1.16.5 2022.2, Help! (SOLVED)
Sat, 01/20/2024 - 20:03 (edited)

I'm currently making a custom bow that fires custom arrows in MCreator 1.16.5 2022.2 along with using Blockbench to make my own custom arrow with 3d textures and all that right, but for some reason, it keeps giving me these errors and I don't know what I'm doing wrong (Mostly because my monkey brain can't understand java code and on top of that, I think I might have made things worse by trying to fix these errors myself). So, if anyone can help me figure out how to get this to work, I would truly appreciate the help, I might also reveal some info about the mod itself if you're interested, and I hope you all have a great day/night.

MCreator Iron Bow Renderer.java - Pastebin.com

MCreator Crash#2 - Pastebin.com

Edited by mrbone'sbonethrone on Sat, 01/20/2024 - 20:03
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Update, I give up on trying…
Thu, 01/18/2024 - 23:26

Update, I give up on trying to make the custom bow to fire custom arrows, but I would love to know how to make a custom bow work just like a vanilla bow, so it fires vanilla arrows. I would appreciate the help, and I hope you all have a great day/night.

Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Update: I actually figured…
Sat, 01/20/2024 - 17:33

Update: I actually figured out how to make my custom bows work like vanilla bows, complete with pulling animations and everything, I'll make a tutorial about how to achieve this soon, it turns out that the way to do it is much simpler than you actually think.