How Do You Make Randomized Structures

Started by TerraformKing on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 20:10, 26. Apr 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How Do You Make Randomized Structures

Just wondering how I can make a structure like the Minecraft strongholds except custom i have a screenshot for what i have done so far. All I have done is added the different parts but i don't know how I can make it randomly generated. Hopefully the image i put works. file:///C:/2024-02-07_16.50.12.png

Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The photo is the variations…
Wed, 02/07/2024 - 22:03

The photo is the variations of each part of the structure i want to add. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Last seen on 04:18, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yea you can do that by using…
Thu, 02/08/2024 - 05:07

Yea you can do that by using Jigsaw Blocks. Conure currently has 3 videos about how to make a custom village datapack (its the exact same method for mods) which will help you in creating your structure. Here is a link to the first video: https://youtu.be/qaLhMrbtxpM?si=FYNhj9qZIztqsGD3

Also Imgur is a good way to post images since all you need to do is upload the image, copy the image link from the search bar, and then click on the Insert Image button on this websites text box (the one with mountains and sun next to the quotation marks) and paste the link into there.

Last seen on 04:18, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
sometimes it might not work…
Thu, 02/08/2024 - 05:26

sometimes it might not work and just copying the image works best. This is an example of what it something could look like if you follow the guide conure has.

Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry I did not see your…
Mon, 02/26/2024 - 13:32

Sorry I did not see your message but I will definitely try that. Thanks for the help