Mod difficulties, Warden-like mob

Started by SusheeZ on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 17:54, 15. Feb 2024
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mod difficulties, Warden-like mob
Sun, 02/11/2024 - 17:50 (edited)

So recently ive been focussing on a minecraft mod, and one of my mob need to locate player by there "sound" just like the warden, i search and found some usefull help but not totaly, and now i'm stuck with half of the mob done... basiclly the mob should be able to "sense" vibrattions, like steps, blocks placed or destroyed. But as the warden he also need to lost sins of you... I'm sorry if you had an hard time reading my message, i'm not really good talking english :/ If you could help it shall changee my world ! thank you for your time and have a good day !

I would love to show pics but i don't know how ? if you need contexte you may send a friend request at my discord SusheeZ.

Thanks for any kind of help !

Edited by SusheeZ on Sun, 02/11/2024 - 17:50
Last seen on 02:33, 27. Apr 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The vibrations system would…
Mon, 02/12/2024 - 12:41

The vibrations system would likely require custom code to access. But you could also make your own vibrations system, using different triggers to alert the warden when a block is placed, the player moves, and so on.

Images would be helpful. You need to upload an image somewhere else and then copy the URL to post it on the MCreator fourum. So if you upload the images to Discord then you could copy the link and paste them here.