Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom Music Discs Failing to Build

Hi all, I'm newer to modding, and am a bit confused by a problem I'm having. I'm running the most recent version of the Fabric Plugin, and trying to make a custom Music Disc. When I click save on the Disc, with the OGG loaded and the texture applied, I receive an error that says "One or more of your main mod files did not compile properly" with this in my log; 

Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2023.4.52316, fabric-1.20.1, 64-bit, 32648 MB, Windows 11, JVM 17.0.9, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk, started on: 2024-02-16-16:51:47

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 7 seconds

> Configure project :
Fabric Loom: 1.4.6
> Task :compileJava FAILED
C:\Users\bestd\MCreatorWorkspaces\zestfuldiscs\src\main\java\net\mcreator\zestfuldiscs\init\ZestfuldiscsModSounds.java:13: error: ';' expected public static SoundEvent PPAP-OGG=SoundEvent.createVariableRangeEvent(new ResourceLocation("zestfuldiscs","ppap-ogg"));
    ^
C:\Users\bestd\MCreatorWorkspaces\zestfuldiscs\src\main\java\net\mcreator\zestfuldiscs\init\ZestfuldiscsModSounds.java:13: error: expected public static SoundEvent PPAP-OGG=SoundEvent.createVariableRangeEvent(new ResourceLocation("zestfuldiscs","ppap-ogg"));
    ^
2 errors
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
> Run with --info option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
BUILD FAILED in 1s
1 actionable task: 1 executed

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 20 seconds

Does anybody know how I can fix this?