Understanding My Journey: Navigating Mod Creation with Cogan's Congenital Ocular Motor Apraxia Type 2"

Started by herobrine43 on

Topic category: General discussion

Last seen on 08:07, 26. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Understanding My Journey: Navigating Mod Creation with Cogan's Congenital Ocular Motor Apraxia Type 2"

Hey everyone,I wanted to share something personal with you all. I have a condition called Cogan's Congenital Ocular Motor Apraxia Type 2, which affects how I learn new things. It's a unique challenge that I've been dealing with since birth. Essentially, it means that I have to approach learning in a different way than most people.I'm really passionate about learning how to create Minecraft mods, but with each new update, it becomes increasingly difficult for me to keep up. I've been trying different methods and putting in extra effort, but sometimes it feels like I'm hitting a wall.I just wanted to bring this to your attention so you understand why I might need a bit more time or support when it comes to learning and understanding new concepts. It's not always easy for me, but I'm determined to keep pushing forward.If you ever have any questions or want to know more about my condition, feel free to ask. I'm always open to sharing and educating others about what I'm going through.

So this post is just deleted because that did not respect me so I'm going to repost it till it has to be in respect because I hate to be ignored because I'm then trying to explain it and multi-times that you guys don't appreciate it what I'm saying and you still don't like what I'm saying not even the admin so I'm going to repost this constantly till I will be understand if not how will you get me

Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also you put your website on…
Tue, 03/26/2024 - 20:45

Also you put your website on this way to say it everybody has to be friendly everybody have to accept each other that is the reason why you made the software you have to respect to everyone who they are but if you don't then it's pointless to have to be friendly website I'm just saying that my opinion because a lot of other people have different opinion so to I

Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
So I see you don't really…
Wed, 03/27/2024 - 03:22

So I see you don't really care about what I say then it's possible that you are not friendly on this website and I'm being honest because I'm trying to explain it multi-time and all the time it you guys don't get me you are self complaining with your own issues that you don't get other understand but it doesn't matter because everybody have to own opinion

Last seen on 13:02, 26. Apr 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
hey mate, no rush, do what…
Wed, 03/27/2024 - 10:49

hey mate, no rush, do what you love at your pace and keep up the good work

hope everything turn alright for you

Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How can I be in rush if I…
Thu, 03/28/2024 - 04:24

How can I be in rush if I explain it multi times and not being understand not listening to what I'm saying because I been so many times in real life being ignored because of my handicap  that people treated me differently and always judging by the cover by the book if I have problems with the procedure and there is no way to learn it slow like a video that also do two things at the same time what I mean by that by me I can only learn it if it is in demonstration if it is talking and doing at the same time and then later show it but all I see in the tutorial it's not what I see is first talking and then pass doing and then I cannot follow it if it is one or one at the same time over the same subject that I can much better understand the tutorial it's nothin  about zoom in it's not about slow in it's nothing about speed up or slow down because it's not my problem what I have if you just looking up to my handicap then you better understand it if not then why are people judging me and everybody have and own opinion

Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
No No No, i didin t mean it…
Thu, 03/28/2024 - 09:50

No No No, i didin t mean it s your fault because you should learn slower. 

What i wanted to mean was, don t listen to those who want you to be faster. 

Make your mod at the pace you can, put the procedure that you can learn. Don t feel guilty by what the other want or the other can do. Be proud of what you can do ! 

And if someone isnt happy by your mod or by the time it takes you to make it (as you explained in the first comment), then he can go somewhere else, it s not your fault and you shouldn t feel guilty as long as you do your best.

the most important thing is that you do what you love, don t listen to the unhappy ones

I hope you take my message as a positive one this time as i realy mean good for you

I wish you good luck and determination :)

Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You want me to slow down you…
Thu, 03/28/2024 - 10:19

You want me to slow down you want me to do that you want to mean to turn that down I cannot do it about if I try to learn if I try to see or what I can do it's just not that happened what I mean because I can only learn how I meant to mean but the way that you supposed to mean it doesn't work like me even if I have to dermination because I can only do baby steps what I mean by that is like you show it I follow you show it I follow the steps I cannot have an image in my mind I cannot do that because I don't have that in my ability of my handicap because I only see a blurring image I don't know how to create something like with procedure I don't know how to do it and some of the YouTubers stopped making tutorials there's a YouTube that I know he's Russian and he put it in English and I understand how it works because he show and demonstrating and also talking at the same time if that is more like as a video I understand it much better and the person that I'm talking about is this link https://youtube.com/@Zinych?si=TQxuiDCshaygKZDj that i understand however he stop use and past there was YouTube call killer unicorn and he stopped so if there was something like this much better as a tutorial I can watch better understand it but what I see is more advanced tutorials because the way that I see on this website with tutorials it's more advanced

Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ok i see and i understand, …
Thu, 03/28/2024 - 13:29

ok i see and i understand, 

I wan t you to enjoy the things you do no matter what other thinks, that was my point

Have you tried these youtuber ?

https://youtu.be/gTbWiMu-M-0?si=oVPSyCl8vRc4DiAM

This one may be to difficult but i ll let you try

https://youtu.be/a0uXYxxgdlM?si=gRdRHcnP5trhhH7i

Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Those two are more like…
Thu, 03/28/2024 - 13:54

Those two are more like advance tutorials to understand how it works and I cannot follow it because that do talking and then show it or you know other way that typing and then show it and then all so speed up and then not say what it works and that I cannot follow it but yeah I cannot follow it because I have those two YouTube channel been following multi times and I did not understand and it doesn't matter if it's slowed down speed up that doesn't work on me because of my handicap I told you I can only understand if it's just the samely as the video what I'm talking about the YouTube channel

Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
So not get me ok 
Sun, 03/31/2024 - 05:20

So not get me ok