User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to create a global trigger
Sun, 05/12/2024 - 21:33 (edited)

I am new to modding in general, and I have always been intimidated by it because I don’t know Java, but I heard about Mcreator and how you could make mods without code, so I tried it. I successfully made a few keybinds, but I had trouble with one of them. I am very familiar with command blocks and I wrote a single command that gives you telekinesis. I plugged it into Mcreator and found it only does it once. Normally I would just use a repeating command block, but that obviously doesn’t work. I tried solving it anyway I could, but I hit a wall. I found a repeat block in Mcreator that didn’t work. I finally came across someone with a similar problem on the forums, but I need to create a global trigger, and I have no idea how to do that. I made the global variable, and coded it so it checks if the variable is true, but I have no idea how to create a global trigger

Edited by Cosmeticboot on Sun, 05/12/2024 - 21:33
Global trigger is made by…
Mon, 05/13/2024 - 16:29

Global trigger is made by adding new procedure mod element and selecting trigger from the dropdown from the green block in the editor when opened.

I suggest you check our tutorials collection playlist on our YouTube channel which contains many examples and tutorials that can help you get started with MCreator: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAeL-oIFIEngE6jRgFYeFMfuj8WQsO3Ei