"error: package Axis does not exist" for every ranged item with custom bullet model

Started by cristianzeta on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 22:01, 11. Jun 2024
Joined Dec 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"error: package Axis does not exist" for every ranged item with custom bullet model

Hey everyone.

I'm using MCreator 2023.2 because I want to update a mod. Everything works fine with forge 1.19.2, but as soon as I update it to 1.19.4 with the same MCreator version, when I try to compile something or just test the mod i get this error for every ranged item that uses a custom bullet model: "error: package Axis does not exist".

The weirdest thing is that this does not affect the ranged items that use the default projectile.

So I made some more tests and apparently, if a "ranged item" element uses a custom model (a regular model that doesn't use geckolib) it doesn't compile and returns the error mentioned above.

I tried everything I could find but nothing worked. I'm stuck and I can't update the mod. MCreator 2023.2 is the only version I can use to go from 1.19.2 to 1.19.4.

Is there a way to fix it?

This is a bug of geckolib…
Sun, 05/26/2024 - 14:13

This is a bug of geckolib plugin and yes this bug affects non-gecko mod files too