"error: package Axis does not exist" for every ranged item with custom bullet model

Started by cristianzeta on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 17:31, 12. Jul 2024
Joined Dec 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"error: package Axis does not exist" for every ranged item with custom bullet model

Hey everyone.

I'm using MCreator 2023.2 because I want to update a mod. Everything works fine with forge 1.19.2, but as soon as I update it to 1.19.4 with the same MCreator version, when I try to compile something or just test the mod i get this error for every ranged item that uses a custom bullet model: "error: package Axis does not exist".

The weirdest thing is that this does not affect the ranged items that use the default projectile.

So I made some more tests and apparently, if a "ranged item" element uses a custom model (a regular model that doesn't use geckolib) it doesn't compile and returns the error mentioned above.

I tried everything I could find but nothing worked. I'm stuck and I can't update the mod. MCreator 2023.2 is the only version I can use to go from 1.19.2 to 1.19.4.

Is there a way to fix it?

This is a bug of geckolib…
Sun, 05/26/2024 - 14:13

This is a bug of geckolib plugin and yes this bug affects non-gecko mod files too

Joined Dec 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wow, great... and the…
Thu, 06/27/2024 - 21:04

Wow, great... and the creator of said plugin is not even responding... I think my mod might be a goner.

Joined Dec 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also, I tried skipping the…
Thu, 06/27/2024 - 21:14

Also, I tried skipping the version and using Mcreator 2024.1 to update my mot to MC 1.20 and now, it doesn't even load the workspace. It says that certain elements are missing but those element are the default ones from mcreator itself like blocks, biomes, etc... If I remove the plugin, it says I need it for the workspace to load.