User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Computer crashes when loading workspace & Electrona_API problem
Sat, 06/01/2024 - 00:14 (edited)

I am new to mcreator forum, I usually fix errors by myself in the workspace, but this time around i'm unable to do so. I have been working the last two week to figure out why my workspaces won't open. Im pretty sure it has something to do with electrona_API.

The closest thing  I have been able to get to is that the electrona_API plugin is causing it. Since electrona_API plugin was a plugin that came with the mcreator I got, I think is needed to run my version of mcreator which is currently 2024.1. I have only had these problems since I have updated. I am using a Linux OS.

When I start the process of opening the workspace, Everything goes fine until the decompile step, when my computer freezes and starts lagging until mcreator crashes or the computer crashes (mostly the computer crashes). In the mcreator log it says that electrona_API version is not identified and at the end it gives Process is running in red right before the end of the log. I can provide the log somewhere if you want. Is electrona_API needed for the workspace or can I disable it? This might solve the problem.

I have tried clearing the entire cache folder in the workspace file and go back on a earlier  mcreator version, They didn't work, but I can go back on a earlier version again if you think it will help.

EDIT and System info (GB = Gigabyte)

Linux 

Kubuntu 23.10

Ram- about 4 GB

GPU- Mesa Intel® 965 GM

OS-64 bit

processor- 2 × Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T9300 @ 2.50 GHz

915.8 GB total Storage

workspace is 386 megabytes

This is my first one, so I might have some mistakes in how I wrote it. And Feel Free To Ask Questions if they will help me.

-PixelKid

Edited by PixelKid on Sat, 06/01/2024 - 00:14
electrona_API  is not…
Fri, 05/31/2024 - 13:58

electrona_API  is not something that would come bundled with MCreator 2024.1. You have some plugins installed somewhere. Cleanup install dir completely and user home plugins dir

Last seen on 20:18, 17. Jun 2024
Joined May 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Done, I have completed it…
Sat, 06/01/2024 - 00:21

Done, I have completed it. The workspace ran smoother, but froze again at decompile.

The computer starts out fine, but then starts lagging until a complete stop in GPU, mouse input, and keyboard input.

The computer went into a deadlock pretty quickly and went to sleep. I  updated the original post with my current system information.

I made a GitHub Gist for the logs and noted that they are not in color. (sorry that its not in color, didn't know how to do that)

https://gist.github.com/TheodoreMeyer/4598aab7e4df82529efa018c488a2323