Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Struggling with MCreator: Seeking Understanding and Support

1. It seems you don't understand or want to help me, which is fine for you, but it leaves me struggling.

2. Since the release of MCreator 2024, I find the software too complex and difficult to use. I've tried using AI, including ChatGPT-4, but the explanations are still too hard for me to follow.

3. Deleting my messages shows a lack of respect. I cannot develop Minecraft mods anymore because of the complicated procedures added to the software. I've tried learning from various websites and AI, but it's still difficult.

4. Now, I can't continue with my Minecraft mod projects. It was my dream to create mods, but the complexity has made it impossible for me. The lack of support and understanding has ended my ability to learn and create.

5. Even with tutorials, the suggestion to slow down, zoom in, or pause the video doesn't help. I need visual and verbal explanations at the same time, like lip-syncing, to understand the software better.

6. You don't care about what I'm saying because your guidelines prohibit the use of AI, bad English, or any other help. This shows a lack of willingness to assist those who are struggling.

7. I've explained my handicap, but you still don't care. When I post this, it will likely be deleted because you don't want to acknowledge the difficulties I'm facing. I've watched countless tutorials, but without the proper format, I cannot follow them. Lip-syncing explanations would help, but you don't offer this support.

Thank you for making it harder for me to achieve my dream.

Last seen on 21:49, 30. Jun 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
We understand that you face…
Sat, 06/29/2024 - 18:16

We understand that you face certain circumstances that make it hard for you to understand what we find simple, but that doesn't mean we're obligated to assisting you specifically at every turn. MCreator is the easiest and simplest mod making gets, and you're going to have to accept that you will face certain limitations as the abilities of the software grow.