About custom armor (one problem & few requests)

Started by Ivan_TheWorst on

Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator

Last seen on 23:53, 1. Jul 2024
Joined Jan 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
About custom armor (one problem & few requests)

English is not my native, sorry if I'll write it wrong...

While creating custom armor we can relate parts of armors to part of player model where it should be by logic. But leggings...

In vanila it have 3 parts - left leg, right leg and body (the lower part of it), but in MCreator I can't choose the last one - choosable only legs. So if I want to create armor which similar with vanila but with custom model - it will stand out noticeably because of the naked butt... :[ I think it's a problem

But I also think that desirable let people pick or not pick ALL parts of body for each element of armor. It could be helpful if I want to create a hood part of which will overlap body... Or if I want to create futuristic helmet while wearing which the wires from it wrap around whole player's body. 

Ability to peak whole body for each peace of armor will not be something actively used, but it will make the creation of custom armor more free, give more opportunities to the imagination. 

Also it could be nice if we could make additional glowing (like it works with spider or enderman eyes) armor texture :[

Thanks for attention!