Geckolib Animated Entities Crashing Build (SOLVED)

Started by Al_42 on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 14:13, 6. Sep 2024
Joined Apr 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Geckolib Animated Entities Crashing Build (SOLVED)
Sun, 08/11/2024 - 13:39 (edited)

Hello, I have a very big issue that has come to my attention a few months ago and seems to be persistent. Geckolib animated entities crash my workspace build, no matter what. I tried with different workspaces, different graphics drivers, different devices, went trough all the tutorials and posts that are on the topic. No solution works. I even switched to another desktop with huge memory storage and brand new NVIDIA graphics driver. But no matter what I do, the workspace fails to load. And don't ask that I provide a crash report, cause it changes with every workspace. Now it will be the language provider, another time it couldn't download an internal minecraft sound, last time it said the workspace name didn't abide name guidelines. But everytime it crashes, it is right after I add a geckolib animated entity. Animated blocks work instead. Someone help me, because I'm lost. I have no idea what could be possibly wrong with my animated entities.

Update: My Intel Graphics center somehow woke up and provided me a new driver. Everything runs fine now.

Edited by Al_42 on Sun, 08/11/2024 - 13:39