Custom Harvest Levels

Started by KswStudios on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 19:20, 28. Aug 2024
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom Harvest Levels

I am making a mod with tiers of tools and armor beyond netherite on 2024.2, but I am having problems with the new "vanilla tool tier" system. It doesn't seem to work with Fortune or Silk Touch enchantments, and there is no instructions or guidance on the MCreator site that I could find. Can someone tell me how to use this new feature? Or bring back the old system because as far as I can see it was better and easier, and I would love to use it on 1.21.  

Last seen on 18:48, 13. Sep 2024
Joined Aug 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I highly doubt the old…
Tue, 09/10/2024 - 20:45

I highly doubt the old system will come back, Mojang completely removed numerical tool tiers in 1.20.6 so MCreator had no choice but to follow suit to support that version. Trust me, I'm in the process of making a mob with at least ten tiers above netherite, so I get the frustration. As for getting around it, I'm still trying to figure that out myself, but I'm pretty sure block tags are gonna be the key. I'll update if I ever figure it out.

Last seen on 16:04, 16. Sep 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
For tiers needed to mine a…
Wed, 09/11/2024 - 02:42

For tiers needed to mine a block etc, use the harvest condition trigger in the block. Idk about enchantments.