moonshiners

Started by jamescass on

Topic category: Help with modding (Data Packs)

Last seen on 22:30, 15. Aug 2024
Joined Aug 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
moonshiners
Thu, 08/15/2024 - 22:33 (edited)

hello so i thought be fun to make a simple mod where you grow crops and make shine out of them course im jumping too deep

im currently thinking how to punish a player if they drank too much

the goal was a bartender mod where you mix the drinks

example: rum itself gives a form to gain instant health and if i did coke as swiftness and conbind them in a custom cocktail shaker crafting grid you can make rum and coke witch gives you health and swiftness but weaker

goal: 

1.  i want the drinks [food[im only able to make it food to munch on] to give the players possitive potion effects [i kinda did already but look at 2]

2. i want it to build up blindness and nasa since its liquor and drink too much you get posioned

im making it simple since you can consume a whole bottle of rum you get 5 minutes ane level 5 nasa and blindless but level 3 health boost or what ever it is for healing so figure i make a serving glass witch no blind or nasa takes place but thats mainly where i want the build up little realistic but i take what i get simply

3. its more a fun project making moonshine like                  the show moonshiners

im basicly needing help for the build up part 

the more small glasses you drink the more intoxicated[nasa ,blindless, (posion if too much to harming)]  you become. and its mostly for mixing potion effects like that example for rum and coke [whole bottels double the build up ]

oh and it be a craft componet so is there a way to do durability to the bottel like say it dissapear when you fill 4 or 8 glasses?

videos,pics, anything i can visualy see about this helps and sorry for any bad grammar

ill add more forms when i get to the part ill stuggle with the mods gui and proceders kinda hard to put together still new after all

Edited by jamescass on Thu, 08/15/2024 - 22:33