How would one create a beehive like blocks using Mcreator?

Started by Chemistry101 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 06:09, 23. Aug 2024
Joined May 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How would one create a beehive like blocks using Mcreator?

I am interested in making bats useful so I wanted to add bathouses. I want bats to fly into them during the day and fly out at night to eat arthropods. If they fly over crops I want them to act like bees and fertilize crops they fly over at night. Maybe have a chance of having a vampire bat spawn which attacks livestock and the  player and gives them wither. When they go home in the morning I want them to add bonemeal to the bathouse.  I assume that i would want the bats to be hostile to arthropods so that they attack them. I would assume that I would need a procedure where the game checks whether it is nighttime for when they leave their house and whether it is morning when they return to their home. I assume that if in the future if i wish to make mod with similar attributes such as Paper wasps who go out and attack other arthropods and will make paper when they are in their nest and become hostile like bees when you try to take their paper or ants who live in hives and who will attack anyone who disrupts their nests