User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I can't export my mod !
Sun, 08/25/2024 - 10:50 (edited)

i was trying to export the mod i made, but the error "One or more of your main mod files did not compile properly"

here is the console

> Task :compileJava FAILED
/Users/Zenkon/MCreatorWorkspaces/zenkon_evolution/src/main/java/net/mcreator/zenkonevolution/init/ZenkonEvolutionModItems.java:35: error: cannot find symbol public static final RegistryObject<Item> AZURITEORE = REGISTRY.register("azuriteore", () -> new AzuriteoreItem());
^
symbol: class AzuriteoreItem
/Users/Zenkon/MCreatorWorkspaces/zenkon_evolution/src/main/java/net/mcreator/zenkonevolution/init/ZenkonEvolutionModBlocks.java:18: error: cannot find symbol public static final RegistryObject<Block> AZURITEORE = REGISTRY.register("azuriteore", () -> new AzuriteoreBlock());
^
symbol: class AzuriteoreBlock
2 errors
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
> Run with --info option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
BUILD FAILED in 6s
1 actionable task: 1 executed

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 8 minutes and 36 seconds

so pls help me

Edited by TheWorld on Sun, 08/25/2024 - 10:50
Last seen on 11:56, 11. Sep 2024
Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ah, I'm really sorry, I…
Sun, 08/25/2024 - 01:47

Ah,

I'm really sorry, I might not be able to help you or find the answer to this problem directly because I don't know what mods or plugins you are using. But I can read through it and translate what the problem was and what it seems to show on what you've given me.

So by the name of the problematic symbol and/or variable, there seems to be an error when compiling both the block and item version of the "Azurite" resource. Now what seems to be causing the problem could be a number of things that I will list out that you could try to fix.

1: Missing Resource

Now the main problem from what you've given us, is a static error from a missing resource. It is evident from the "cannot find symbol" and this basically means that the symbols "AzuriteoreItem" and "AzuriteoreBlock" are either missing or not recognised. Try checking all the values to see whether they are valid. Also check for any exclamation marks in any of the elements in whatever the workspace you are trying to export.

2: Typo in Class Definition

This is quite common, especially if you have 50+ different elements to keep track of. Basically, if there is a typo in any of the links between the procedures, or even the names of the item registries, make sure to change or check the ones that are problematic, like "AzuriteoreItem" and "AzuriteoreBlock". Also, if you have time, check the entire ZenkonEvolutionModBlocks and ZenkonEvolutionModItems to see whether there are any name conflictions.

3: Build path or Class path Issues

Make sure to ensure that all necessary files are included in your build path or class path. Sometimes build tools might not correctly reference all necessary classes, especially in complex projects like I said earlier with 50+ elements. Also in the future, make sure to sort everything out in folders, it helps for me to narrow down problems in big projects.

Anyways, that's all the info I can get from this. I really hope some of this helps, and if you have any questions, please reply and I will too. But take care, and good luck with modding.

This is caused by one of the…
Sun, 08/25/2024 - 10:50

This is caused by one of the plugins you are using, most likely outdated geckolib plugin version or fabric generator