procedure "doesnt have saved instance, is corrupted, or incompatible", vital to mod functioning and cannot be remade

Started by DumbWays 15 on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 23:52, 9. Sep 2024
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
procedure "doesnt have saved instance, is corrupted, or incompatible", vital to mod functioning and cannot be remade

i have an incredibly large procedure that relates to room generation

when rapidly changing the structure to spawn via a procedure and saving mcreator froze up, and i closed it with intent to restart it (bad idea).

now it cannot open the procedure, or run client (build error). attempting to open it says that the procedure "doesnt have saved instance, is corrupted, or incompatible", and opening via code editor won't do anything at all. is there any way to recover this? (backups don't work)

looking at the .java file in my workspace folder shows it does not seem to have any issues. I do not know what on earth could be causing this but this mod is nearly half a year in constant development and this procedure is vital. if needed i will send the procedure .java, hell even the workspace, anything that is necessary to fix the issue. I am, for lack of a better word, utterly desperate to get the mod working again.

Last seen on 23:52, 9. Sep 2024
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
other notes   -procedure is…
Sat, 08/24/2024 - 21:21

other notes

-procedure is too big to remake from scratch. absolutely so