Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
MCreator Is Getting Too Complicated

Hello! Recently I've been feeling that MCreator is getting to complex, and no I'm not trying to hate or anything but I just wish that the people at the MCreator dev team would revert some stuff, I've been getting these random error messages while trying to boot-up my mods and I just don't know what they mean, I've been trying to make mod but I'm simply being held back by these random and misunderstandable error messages that either make no sense or I don't even know what they mean. What I'm trying to say is that this isn't the mcreator I used to make mods with, and everything is getting more and more complex with each update and I just can't keep up, on one hand I'm trying to make a cool looking mod, but on the other hand I'm trying to fix some random issue involving my entity model's body layer being "extended"? like how am I supposed to know what that means? I just wan't the old MCreator back. 

Unfortunately, with every…
Fri, 08/30/2024 - 16:52

Unfortunately, with every update, the Minecraft modding gets more complex with more features