Joined Sep 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Feature suggestions from a new user

Hello, I recently started using Mcreator, I'm a high functioning autistic user, and veteran button masher. Mcreator is a great tool for persons with disabilities like myself, java and dyslexia for one, don't mix-- or when they do, it causes a massive cascading failure! Not pretty... In just two days with Mcreator I was able to make a fully custom armor and tool tier, along with adding a few missing recipes, and a working bucket! I'll call that a win! I've mashed my way through a host of programs over the years, and I found a couple of things that could sorely use some easier workarounds from a new user/ intuitive feature point of view.

1: A custom Buckets procedure template-- making this work was way more complicated than it should be. Click fill, click pour... should be simple, right? Wooo buddy but it aint! Probably not the best project to cut teeth with, but I needed a copper bucket darn it! Took about four hours to get it working-ish, and I scared my cat when I cheered at my hard won leaky bucket-- yes leaky, sometimes I pour it and nothing happens, lol!

2: Animal Armor, armored pigs would be fun, majestic battle camels would be glorious, or a nifty armored, herd of weaponized llamas would be a sight to behold. But specifically we need a Horse armor option-- A long over due request going by posts I've seen just today going back to 2019 asking for this... We've got armor tiers waiting for their matching horse armor! C'mon now, make with the giddy up! 

3: The brush is not a tool option yet-- they are weak and break far too easily in my opinion. It would be nice to add my own more beefy Iron-Diamond feather duster.

That's all for now! Looking forward to making some simple QOL mods for now while I work up to the bigger projects!