Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Recipe Overrides Not Working 2024.2

Did some searching to find a solution and the only thing I found was Klemen a year or two ago saying the cause is unknown, then something else I found was someone saying a fix for this was added in 24.2, but here I am having this problem:

Overriding vanilla crafting recipes does not work in my mod, yet previously in another mod I tested it and it worked fine. I am trying to change the recipes for tools, which I know works, but the new recipe isn't giving a result and the vanilla one is still valid. I have the registry names correct (i.e wooden_pickaxe), and I am using the Minecraft namespace. I cannot see why this suddenly won't work when it was working perfectly fine in a test. Also, after going into a different mod to test this, it ALSO worked perfectly fine.

I'm very confused here. I did exactly the same thing in all three mods, yet in only one of them things aren't working??? Glad I don't have much in it yet because I really have no choice but to restart from scratch.

If you believe you have…
Fri, 09/13/2024 - 17:38

If you believe you have found a bug, I recommend reporting it on our issue tracker. Make sure to use the latest patch of 2024.2 release