User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wishlist for MCreator!
Thu, 12/21/2017 - 08:39 (edited)

1.) Attack speed, I do not need to go in depth in this but it will help better balance weapons. Especially in my mod where balancing is especially required to keep it interesting.

2.) Removing vanilla recipes. This one is obvious, let's say you want an item that is harder to acquire because it's essential to the theme of a mod or to a recipe.

3.) Vanilla Mob Drops. Let's say you want a special item to drop for a weapon or block, but you do not want to create an entirely new mob with custom textures for it. That is when vanilla mob drops come into play.

4.) Making other items drop with seeds. Instead of creating a new item to drop in grass, why not vanilla. What if I want iron and golden nuggets having a chance to drop with grass is mined? This would make it possible

5.) Add a vibrant color option. I have seen this waaay too often, very, very ugly textures. Let's say you are trying to make ruby armor and use the armor creation tool. You apply the reddest red you can find but it turns out to be this ugly color. It isn't vibrant at all and makes all the other armors look ugly as well. I have to say this, you cannot create decent looking armor with the armor creating tool at the moment. And many mods have fallen victim to these atrocious colors.

Well, that is my wishlist for MCreator. These are listed in order from 1 to 5. 1 is my most wanted feature added. While 2 is my next and yadadada you get it. Hopefully, they do add all these in.

Edited by CleverName777 on Thu, 12/21/2017 - 08:39
Last seen on 15:54, 6. Jun 2023
Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. would be cool…
Thu, 12/21/2017 - 14:51

1. would be cool

2. yea we Need this

3. we Need this too

4.this too

5. of course

all great ideas hope theyll be added! :D

Last seen on 15:54, 6. Jun 2023
Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
PS for 4. you can actually…
Thu, 12/21/2017 - 14:52

PS for 4. you can actually do that when you create item theres a check that activates drop as gras seed then you can Change the rarity for example 1 id´s rare and 10 often

Last seen on 21:47, 14. Jul 2023
Joined Sep 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yah, I was talking about…
Thu, 12/21/2017 - 22:34

Yah, I was talking about vanilla items dropping in grass. Thank you either way! :D