Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)
I've been trying to make a meat grinder block that takes in two items through a GUI - raw beef in one input slot, and my custom item the Redstone Battery in another, and then in an output slot it will make ground beef. On the Wiki, it says this:
Putting items in Output Slots
- Add an Event (In blocks, items, guns, slots, etc.)
- Select: Place items in GUI slot
- Write the ID of your Output slot (visible on the GUI, it's a number like 02)
- Write the name of the Inventory of your Output slot
- Select the item that you want to put in and select the amount.
First of all, I don't know what the hell they mean by Add an Event. In? You don't add events IN things, you add them TO things. Also, what do I add them to? Anything? To the block that the GUI is assigned to? To the item(s) I want it to consume? And how do you add events to slots - since when could we do that?
Second of all, there is no "Place items in GUI slot" event. Nowhere. It is not listed. It just doesn't exist.
So how on Earth does this even work - and is it even possible?