Joined Mar 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ancient themed od

So I've tried and tried and tried to make a new mod but haven't found anything in the wiki to help so I am requesting a mod that has a bit of an ancient theme to it. I'm a huge fan of historical accuracy and I tend to recreate real places. With that said I would like to see mods with a bit of an ancient theme. Do with that what you will. My only request is if possible make it the biomes large enough to hold multiple cities (of actual size) and make sure some of the hills are also a proper size, not too high and not to small. For the armors and such please make them as close to the real deal as possible.

I know it's a tall order but thanks anyway.

Last seen on 13:42, 12. May 2018
Joined Jan 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can i ask you one thing? Why…
Thu, 04/12/2018 - 16:55

Can i ask you one thing? Why don't you do a Mod yourself using MCreator?

This post will not be used to offense you, more to incite you and your creativity. Seeing that you like history alot makes me think why you don't do this mod instead of asking someone to do it. Do it even if you're not good at modding. Use all your passion to do it, and it will surely be awesome! You could also add some mobs, like romans, aztechs and such. You could do A TRULY BIG LOT of building blocks, and do structures with them. Just take some Imagination and Passion, mix them together, and you will get a very good mod that will surely get famous! :D