User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Recompile error suddenly
Wed, 08/08/2018 - 13:10 (edited)

Hey everyone. I have a very IRRITATING problem that doesn't seem to want to go away. When I try to export a mod on Mcreator 1.7.5 it does two thing incorrectly

1: When I try to export my mod it say that there was an error but it shows no problematic mods in the window and continues to fail after trying multiple times.

2: When It actually does export, It refuses to export if i have more than 5 assets in my mod

My specs:

8gb ram

ryzen 3 2200g

RX 570 pulse

Here is the log:

warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.6
C:\Pylo\MCreator175\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:39: error: cannot find symbol
    mcreator_elucidatr mcreator_0 = new mcreator_elucidatr();
    ^
  symbol:   class mcreator_elucidatr
C:\Pylo\MCreator175\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:40: error: cannot find symbol
    mcreator_lambentLight mcreator_1 = new mcreator_lambentLight();
    ^
  symbol:   class mcreator_lambentLight
C:\Pylo\MCreator175\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:41: error: cannot find symbol
    mcreator_darkRepulser mcreator_2 = new mcreator_darkRepulser();
    ^
  symbol:   class mcreator_darkRepulser
C:\Pylo\MCreator175\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:39: error: cannot find symbol
    mcreator_elucidatr mcreator_0 = new mcreator_elucidatr();
                                        ^
  symbol:   class mcreator_elucidatr
C:\Pylo\MCreator175\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:40: error: cannot find symbol
    mcreator_lambentLight mcreator_1 = new mcreator_lambentLight();
                                           ^
  symbol:   class mcreator_lambentLight
C:\Pylo\MCreator175\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:41: error: cannot find symbol
    mcreator_darkRepulser mcreator_2 = new mcreator_darkRepulser();
                                           ^
  symbol:   class mcreator_darkRepulser
6 errors
1 warning

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
 Can i please get some help. I have also heard that others have had this problem and that when people try to ask for a solution they get told that it's their system's fault or they have their post removed. I dont know if the mcreator and pylo staff are doing that but if they are it's probably something such as they don't know how to fix it, they want to hide the fact that there are issues with their software,they are doing it deliberately to limit mod sizes, but i could be wrong and it could be something else entirely. But after seeing the amount of people who have had this issue i think it's about time a solution was actually given for this problem.

Edited by OrcadimusXD on Wed, 08/08/2018 - 13:10
Try switching to another…
Sun, 08/05/2018 - 09:13

Try switching to another workspace and then back to the one with your mod and export the mod again. This will be fixed in MCreator 1.8.0.