User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You are a "Ravager"?
Sun, 08/18/2019 - 20:28 (edited)

If you have click here, you want to know this sucks topic! But, you know in 10 seconds who is this topic! Enjoy it! Ravaplease!!!

Warning: Spoil!

Okay, go see the villager texture…

• Take a villager texture, make a angry face for him, with red eyes… Go on MCreator soft, create a new mob and his texture. Give him a angry statistic with enemy function… not place his natural spawn!
  • Look him in game! Hmm.... He sucks… Make a tool with a stick and a fire on his head.
  • But, not need make a mod for this topic! Because, the mod is "Ravager Mod", the worst mod of Minecraft! Because, for spawn a ravager, make right click on a villager with a fire stick, and, he became, a, real, really, sucks! RAVAGER!!!! And, hit all of the villagers, and, the combat "Villager Golem vs Ravager" have begun! No spoil for the next…

Coming soon on MCreator, maybe…

Edited by Nouyoule on Sun, 08/18/2019 - 20:28
Last seen on 09:06, 14. Jul 2019
Joined Aug 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
wh a  t     t    h       e  …
Wed, 08/29/2018 - 18:30

wh a  t     t    h       e        h     e           c                          k

Last seen on 22:46, 13. Feb 2022
Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello EveryRavager! The…
Sat, 08/17/2019 - 14:27

Hello EveryRavager! The release of your favorite mod is nearest! You can not wait? Alrights! I will release the mod NOW BAND OF IMPATIENT!

While the release, i will put some news things, for a bit of fun in your favorite mod! The Ravager Mod! The mod of the Ravagers, and your are RAVAGERS!!

Thanks you very much for go to install my mod! I like RAVAGERS NOW!!

Sorry... I will stop...