How do I fix the "Failed to load dependency entity for procedure" for my procedures?

Started by AnTDD on Thu, 10/11/2018 - 20:21

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 13:22, 14. Oct 2018
Joined Mar 2018
User points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I fix the "Failed to load dependency entity for procedure" for my procedures?
Thu, 10/11/2018 - 20:21

Hello, I am using MCreator  version 1.8.0. I keep getting the "Failed to load dependency entity for procedure" error. Here is what it says in the console:[15:51:39] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [mod.mcreator.mcreator_myplantPlanted:executeProcedure:24 Failed to load dependency entity for procedure myplantPlanted!

[15:50:20] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [mod.mcreator.mcreator_myplantDropSeed:executeProcedure:20 Failed to load dependency entity for procedure myplantDropSeed!

IDK if it is a bug or if I am just stupid but I don't see anything wrong with the code that I have.

Here is the code for myplantDropSeed:

https://imgur.com/WKIg7X5

Here is the code for myplantPlanted:

https://imgur.com/zk15B0n

Thank you in advance for your help.

 

Last seen on 22:00, 27. Sep 2020
Joined Apr 2014
User points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This is a bug of some sort…
Fri, 10/26/2018 - 23:12

This is a bug of some sort recreate your procedure and try then