for mcreator 2

Started by DiscoBruhs_YT on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 09:56, 5. Sep 2022
Joined Aug 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
for mcreator 2

Both the community and I, we need some systems of rotating blocks, according to the view of the player, and also when there is a block with 3D model, the model looks gigantic and I need me to autoadcomode the model to a normal block. could change the IDs of the blocks, objects, mobs, etc. If it is possible and you will have it done in the future,

I will be waiting.

And thanks for read if you read this.

Last seen on 00:53, 17. Apr 2022
Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Rotatable blocks already can…
Thu, 01/03/2019 - 15:15

Rotatable blocks already can be applied: in code tab of your block find "public abstract class block.name..." (supposed to be right after net.minecraft source imports), after "extends" change to BlockRotatedPillar (for leaf decay - BlockLog. But there required some more code stuff to work). But thats not the end. (Don't forget, apply rotating only after block 100% finishing of it, unlocking code again for mcreator will break it)
Then go to your Pylo folder (where MCreator is installed) and find user\json\blockstates. Find your rotatable block, make something like that (domain:name = testenvironmentmod:your block name)

BlockRotatedPillar json code (where domain:name is testenvironmentmod:your block name)

That's it. About models - play with json maybe?