Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
Here's a list of things I'd like to seadded in future MCreator updates.
1. New procedure blocks:
Change nbt tag value by name. (ex. [ChangeNbtValue (name="id") (type=string) (newvalue="minecraft:stone_pickaxe") ] )
Add custom nbt tag to item. (ex. [AddNbt (name="name") (type=short) (value=7) ] )
Read nbt tag by name. (ex. [ReadNbt (name="MyCustomNbtTag") )
2. Block types:
normal block, slab, rotatable slab, stair, rotatable full block.
3. Custom textures for GUI buttons. (Each button gets a unique texture)
4. Custom GUI background textures.
5. Option to turn off image scaling for images used in a custom gui.
6. Overlays should scale with the window rather than always be as big as the original window size.
7. Custom saplings that place custom trees in either one of the vanilla tree shapes or from a shematic/structure file or file list.
8. Support for mods that can run both clientside and serverside.
9. 'Bow' or 'Pullback projectile launcher' mod type with options for up to 5 pullback state textures and shooting on release instead of on click.
10. Allowing a custom portal to be opened by placing a certain block inside of the portal frame. (Block should not be part of the frame)
I can't think of anymore but there's probably one that i've missed that really needs to be added.