Joined Jan 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Recinber's Recomendations #3; GUI Additions

Good morning, reader! This is the second of a series of forums that I'm going to be posting regarding my ideas for Mcreator, and what it could use. Today I would like to bring up a couple ideas regarding GUIs as of 1.8.3. Firstly I would like a way of automating a sort of crafting. For example you could make a 4x4 of input slots and an output slot, and under adding a recipe, you could use your own GUI as the menu instead of the traditional 3x3.

Secondly, I would like to suggest a percent complete bar/icon within GUIs. Say you made a furnace of some kind, and a respective variable of type percent. within the GUI, there would be an arrow, and a secondary arrow texture that is slightly lighter than the original. The percentage variable would be tied to what percentage (from left to right) the bar is "full", or changed into the secondary texture. You could even use this as a UI on the main screen to see what percentage of mana you have left, or something of that nature.

Feel free to add anything in reply; although I may not respond immediately. Thank you for your time!

Last seen on 13:51, 6. Feb 2021
Joined Jun 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
on my post i said something…
Sun, 04/21/2019 - 20:20

on my post i said something like this it would be nice for animated gui for when smelting stuff