Need help for my Orange plant growth

Started by Emeraude on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 16:55, 20. Apr 2019
Joined Apr 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Need help for my Orange plant growth

Hey there, it's Emeraude from Youtube, I've commented your video "Custom Crops" for help and you asked me to upload my mod here. I don't know if it is right so tell me if you have everything you need :x It's for MCreator 1.8.3 and it's the Orange plant (sorry if you see some french words, I'm French). Let me resume my problem again: I want to make an Orange plant that grows on 3 stages (Plant0 to Plant3). I made correctly the procedure for the seeds (Plant0) and for the first stage (Plant1). I made the same procedure for the Plant2 and plant3 and changed the "place" block with the Plant2 and Plant3. However, it doesn't work, the plant stays on stage 1 (plant1) and it doesn't want to grow on stage 2 (plant2).

It's really frustrated because I've looked at your tutorial so many time that I know the procedure by heart :') Here is my workspace: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnhv7ztab9zg596/Nimrestia_mod_1.0.1.rar/f…

Thanks for your help !

Hello Emeradue. I was able…
Fri, 04/19/2019 - 18:28

Hello Emeradue.
I was able to find your issue regarding your orange plant.
The problem you where having was that the (Max height) was set to 2 and 3 on the other stages. It needs to be set to 1

Over time I have gotten some feedback on the tutorial and have fixed some other issue regarding the plant growth and seed placement.

I have added an extra IF statement to limit plant growth using a random condition the value is set to <= 0.01 you can lower the number to make the growth longer or raise the number up to 1.0 to make it have a shorter growth time.

The seeds I have added an extra promotion to test for air above the farmland so that the plant does not replace other blocks that are planted.

You can download the workspace from my Mediafire let me know when you have downloaded it so I can remove the link.

Also great work on the texture they look really good!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5xrff7r5r19jxag/Nimrestia.zip/file

Last seen on 16:55, 20. Apr 2019
Joined Apr 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you so much! It…
Sat, 04/20/2019 - 16:57

Thank you so much! It finally works ! And thanks for the extra statement ! :) Your software is really great ;)