Joined May 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mcreator Feature Suggestions

Hey! I've been using mcreator for a while, but I haven't really been active on the website. I figured id just throw out some quality of life changes that would make the program more fun and easy to use.

- When making crafting recipes, holding the middle mouse button over and item and dragging will duplicate the item in that crafting slot to the other slots the mouse drags to. Useful for making crafting recipes with several of the same item without having to click through the list to get the item every time.

- Clicking and dragging items in slots when making crafting recipes so that you don't have to delete an item, then make a new one somewhere else in the interface in order to move something.

- Duplicating mod elements and creating the name upon duplication. This will speed up the process of making several types of similar items, such as making 10 plants that all have the same properties and just need the name and texture changed, so that you donlt have to change every property when making each plant.

- When creating a biome, have all vanilla tree types listed instead of a limited amount, and also allow us to use up to 3 different trees. (Forests for example have default, big trees, and birch)

Last seen on 00:30, 24. Aug 2023
Joined May 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
These are all VERY good…
Tue, 06/18/2019 - 21:03

These are all VERY good suggestions! I wish you luck in trying to get these implemented!

Last seen on 17:54, 25. Sep 2019
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Great ideas!
Fri, 06/21/2019 - 00:08

Great ideas!