Joined Mar 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ok fine if don't get me who i am

well i have this sickness in me it very hard to know about but you look up on google  and the name of my sickness is Cogenial Ocular Motor Apraxia in Two however you maybe not get it so easy but look it up and maybe you understand me better also if have this sickness i can not do about how i am and i want to learn betters of mod maker

Last seen on 16:38, 10. Dec 2019
Joined Mar 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
if you get me modder 
Thu, 08/15/2019 - 00:14

if you get me modder 

Last seen on 00:30, 24. Aug 2023
Joined May 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm very sorry about your…
Sun, 08/18/2019 - 19:44

I'm very sorry about your unfortunate disease but what does this have to do with MCreator or Minecraft? I did in fact look it up and it's got something to do with the inability to move your eyes laterally. I think perhaps you should talk to someone that knows more about this. The MCreator forum most likely cannot or will not help you.

Last seen on 16:38, 10. Dec 2019
Joined Mar 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
see this i mean no respect…
Sun, 08/18/2019 - 20:06

see this i mean no respect how others can do or say if need some help learn the new way how can i understand the following way of the tutorial if am bad in memories with videos if want something new like models of monsters or more on procedure work if only know parts want my handicap works the way different it works want this handicap there different type some of does can not walk some of does can read like me but there never be the same than you think also you look at the wrong way of my handicap this is the link https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/ocular-motor-apraxia-cogan-type/#targetText=The%20disorder%20can%20also%20be,(unilateral%20ocular%20motor%20apraxia).