User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Fault Run Client, need help

hello !

I create my mod "handling power mod" and my Run Client does not work anymore ... can you help me?

And here is the consol so joined :

Executing gradle command: runServer
Build info: MCreator 1.9.0, 64-bit, 4003 MB, Windows 10 - cmd, JVM 1.8.0_212, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk

Executing gradle command: runClient
Build info: MCreator 1.9.0, 64-bit, 4003 MB, Windows 10 - cmd, JVM 1.8.0_212, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk
(c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. Tous droits r‚serv‚s.
C:\Users\nestr\Desktop\Ressource mod\Handeling Power>gradlew -Dorg.gradle.java.home="C:/Program Files/Pylo/MCreator/jdk" -Dorg.gradle.parallel=true -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs="-Xms512m -Xmx1500m" runServer --offline 
(c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. Tous droits r‚serv‚s.
C:\Users\nestr\Desktop\Ressource mod\Handeling Power>gradlew -Dorg.gradle.java.home="C:/Program Files/Pylo/MCreator/jdk" -Dorg.gradle.parallel=true -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs="-Xms512m -Xmx1500m" runClient --offline 
The project name 'Handeling Power' contains at least one of the following characters: [ , /, \, :, , >, ", ?, *, |]. This has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Set the 'rootProject.name' or adjust the 'include' statement (see https://docs.gradle.org/4.4/dsl/org.gradle.api.initialization.Settings…).
Parallel execution is an incubating feature.
Starting a Gradle Daemon, 2 busy and 1 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details
This mapping 'snapshot_20171003' was designed for MC 1.12! Use at your own peril.
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'Handeling Power'.
> java.lang.NullPointerException (no error message)
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 2s
C:\Users\nestr\Desktop\Ressource mod\Handeling Power>
Task completed with return code 0 in 3590 milliseconds
The project name 'Handeling Power' contains at least one of the following characters: [ , /, \, :, , >, ", ?, *, |]. This has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Set the 'rootProject.name' or adjust the 'include' statement (see https://docs.gradle.org/4.4/dsl/org.gradle.api.initialization.Settings…).
This mapping 'snapshot_20171003' was designed for MC 1.12! Use at your own peril.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'Handeling Power'.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
BUILD FAILED in 12s
C:\Users\nestr\Desktop\Ressource mod\Handeling Power>
Task completed with return code 0 in 12775 milliseconds

thank you so much for the help.

Workspace folder is called …
Tue, 08/20/2019 - 18:25

Workspace folder is called "Handeling Power" which contains whitespace in it. Rename it to HandelingPower and try again. Gradle does not allow spaces in file paths.

Last seen on 21:29, 27. Oct 2019
Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks for the help but here…
Fri, 08/23/2019 - 13:39

Thanks for the help but here’s what the console tells me now :

(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. Tous droits r‚serv‚s.
C:\Users\nestr\Desktop\Ressource mod\HandelingPower>gradlew -Dorg.gradle.java.home="C:/Program Files/Pylo/MCreator/jdk" -Dorg.gradle.parallel=true -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs="-Xms512m -Xmx1500m" runClient --offline 
Starting a Gradle Daemon, 1 busy Daemon could not be reused, use --status for details
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'HandelingPower'.
* Try:
BUILD FAILED in 50s
C:\Users\nestr\Desktop\Ressource mod\HandelingPower>
Task completed with return code 0 in 50713 milliseconds

It could be due to renaming…
Fri, 08/23/2019 - 14:51

It could be due to renaming of an existing project. I suggest you to delete the workspace and make a new one, this time without whitespace.

Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
  Hello, I created a new…
Sat, 08/24/2019 - 19:43

Hello,

I created a new workspace that told me the same mistake ...

Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Executing gradle command:…
Sat, 08/24/2019 - 20:06

Build info: MCreator 1.9.0, 64-bit, 4003 MB, Windows 10 - cmd, JVM 1.8.0_212, JAVA_HOME: C:\Users\nestr\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa2144.8591\MCreator190\jdk
(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. Tous droits r‚serv‚s.
C:\Users\nestr\MCreatorWorkspaces\sorceryprojection>gradlew -Dorg.gradle.java.home="C:/Users/nestr/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa2144.8591/MCreator190/jdk" -Dorg.gradle.parallel=true -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs="-Xms512m -Xmx1500m" runClient --offline 
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'sorceryprojection'.
* Try:
BUILD FAILED in 1s
C:\Users\nestr\MCreatorWorkspaces\sorceryprojection>
Task completed with return code 0 in 2429 milliseconds

Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
THANK YOU BEACOUP it works!…
Sun, 08/25/2019 - 12:08

THANK YOU BEACOUP

it works!

You have to go in user / .MCreator and Granddle they are enough to suppress the cache Thank you