Will MCreator be created on Bedrock Edition?

Started by EndiKM on

Topic category: Help with modding (Bedrock Edition)

Last seen on 07:59, 20. May 2020
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Will MCreator be created on Bedrock Edition?
Fri, 06/05/2020 - 15:35 (edited)

It would be nice if MCreator was on Bedrock Edition of course there is something similar called bridge but it is not so extensive. Everyone who plays in Bedrock Edition would like such an application.

Edited by EndiKM on Fri, 06/05/2020 - 15:35
Last seen on 01:37, 10. Apr 2020
Joined Jul 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can there be ways to develop…
Fri, 03/13/2020 - 14:36

Can there be ways to develop an entire Bedrock Edition mod from scratch?, resource packs linked with behavior packs, and resource  packs; creation for both? Resource pack elements include animations, animation controller, render controllers, client entity for defining the entity, lang file under texts along with language.json, everything is in json format, textures, blocks, items, and much more. I think you get the idea for resource packs. For behavior packs, there's spawn_rules, entities, entity_tags, Mcfunctions, scripts, and much more... To get an even better understanding of what I'm saying... goto Program Files>WindowsApps>minecraftUWP folder>data, and then you'll see skin_packs folder and all of the other folders and much more such as resource_packs and behavior_packs and once you go into those directories, go into the vanilla folders, for those are the main folders in both, resource_packs and behavior_packs, but make sure to study everything closely as possible. Even open files and study the formats and what's in common with each file, and what they do. Also, make sure to download the bridge. program and blockbench modeling program and study the formats and what you can create, how to create it, and how everything functions and works.

Bridge. Link: https://github.com/bridge-core/bridge.

Blockbench Link: https://blockbench.net/

Also, those directories I mentioned will only exist if you get the Bedrock Edition yourselves... 29$

DO TONS OF HOMEWORK!!! PLEASE!!! WE NEED THIS!!! Thanks SOOO MUCH for all your hard work and dedication to Mcreator! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! And... if you didn't know much about bedrock, hopefully my advice and the links I gave you will help you insanely! That way the community will have all the possible tools within one program for both resource packs, and behavior packs. Thanks for taking you're time to read this hunk of information, and have a great one. Hope to get a reply soon, or something... but if I don't then... oh well... I meant everything I said, and I really hope I was helpful. Again thank you so much. 

Last seen on 01:37, 10. Apr 2020
Joined Jul 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I made a few typos in my…
Fri, 03/13/2020 - 14:43

I made a few typos in my post, and I apologize in advance for that... I was in a rush. Thanks for your understanding. :)

Last seen on 12:48, 24. Oct 2021
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yea I only have bedrock…
Sun, 10/24/2021 - 03:56

Yea I only have bedrock editioon sooooooooooooooooooooooooo i cant play the mods thats sad