Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
New Tools ideas

I think Mcreator is getting really good! i  also think it miss some things, so i think ima suggest what comes to my head here:

-Door/Trapdoor making tool: a way to make door, upload our custom door model, adjust the way it open (goes down, open on the sides open normally, or slowly open).

with this should come the same thing as the armors and a way to modify the textures.

-Chest making tool: a way to make custom chests, upload our custom chest model and add our animation to it. when everything is normal, it should be a normal chest with a custom texture which could also be changed and customise like the armor.

-Transport making tool: I think we should be able to make cars, boat, and minecart, the animation, the type, and the model should be put by the player while stile having some base stuff like the armor 

- A way to adjust 3D model in hotbar item: beign able to either make a 3D model smaller in the hotbar so it does get out of the box, or even put it our own texture for when its in the hotbar, so it look cool!

-a Custom GUI Recepi tool: when you make a GUI you put in 2 categories: Input and output, after in the recepie creator, we can select our GUI and put our input/output, add it a delay with an animated arrow (we should do the animation and the time to be done)

if you don't understand something feel free to ask, when i'll check, i'll try to answer you clearly