Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Boss AI and Modelling

I'm trying to use Blockbench and Mcreator to make mobs. I'm planning on a King Termite boss for Caverns, and a Fire lizard for HAVPM. Anyway, when I tested the fire lizard, it was invisible. When I hit it with a custom sword, the game half-crashed, by turning black but still could hear noises. I had to close it. How do I a) make the fire lizard render correctly and move all of it's body parts, when it's only letting me chose one part to move? and b) How do I make boss attack cycle, randomly going through 3 actions: Charge the player to melee attack them, spit acid balls 3 times, summon two Soldier termites? I can't code Java, only some Python.

Last seen on 10:54, 17. Apr 2021
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm still waiting for help…
Sun, 01/19/2020 - 23:56

I'm still waiting for help here. I may have figured out animation but how do I add the attack cycle?!

Last seen on 04:11, 7. Feb 2021
Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
cant help with the model…
Tue, 01/21/2020 - 03:40

cant help with the model stuff since I use tabula and have no experience with blockbench. It is currently impossable for a mob to charge at you. For the acid make a item that you cant collect or find in the creative inventory, then select it for a ranged attack on the boss. Termite summon is super easy to do just use the procedure systm and select the summon at block and chose soldier termites, then add a repeat 2 times and then have it so when you attack it will summon them. You can also make it so it wont happen every hit by making happen 20% of the time for example. Hope this helped

Last seen on 10:54, 17. Apr 2021
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you. If I do some…
Tue, 01/21/2020 - 04:32

Thank you. If I do some random number gen I might me able to make it summon soldier termites uncommonly, which should make them spawn between acid