User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Animation update

Hello Developers,

Quickly I would just like to thank you for what you have done for countless people, you have caused us to be able to create and enjoy something that we wouldn't normally be able to do.

With that out of the way we get to the main topic: Feature request

My idea (I think you have heard it before unfortunately) is to have that Mcreator has it's own animation "software" The reason for this is because i have an entity that I would love to have a wing motion. Unfortunately there is no software that compiles java files into an animation. I have several frames that would be amazing to create the wing movement but unfortunately there is no place to do that. This is where you come in. If your software boasted that it was a "Block code, javascript editor, a texture designer, an animation software and a code free mod making software" that might just bring in even more people because they might want to animate java models but there isn't any software that can currently do that (there might just be a reason) and so by being the only software that can do that the person who downloaded it just to "animate" might fall in love with the coding and mod making aspects, bringing in more people who in return will donate more; and then  you will have more money to do as you wish with!

Thanks for everything,

Shadow

Last seen on 20:01, 20. Jun 2020
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm also making a animation…
Wed, 02/12/2020 - 19:09

I'm also making a animation where the entity needs to have a wing motion! (Its balled a blockbird.) That would be an amazing feature.

Last seen on 15:55, 3. Jun 2021
Joined Dec 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
WOW   this will be an…
Thu, 02/13/2020 - 12:51

WOW

this will be an amaizing feature for mcreator!!!!!!! (if they want lol)

There is no software to make…
Thu, 02/13/2020 - 13:07

There is no software to make custom animations because it’s really hard to do, almost impossible to implement in MCreator for everyone. We need to have a great knowledge of Java and Forge code.

Last seen on 01:34, 21. May 2020
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes. I do understand that it…
Fri, 02/14/2020 - 22:52

Yes. I do understand that it would take quite a bit of effort and time to add an animation feature but then again, everything takes time. I did understand that there would probably be a reason that there is no software that does it but that would make it even  more novel then before. Also just wondering, What is the difference between compiling json into an animation vs java? It may seem like a stupid question but I don't really know anything related to code so...

Thanks,

Shadow

To be honest, I don’t know,…
Fri, 02/14/2020 - 23:37

To be honest, I don’t know, but I think the difference is that into a JSON file, Minecraft has already an algorithm to make animation, but for entities they hard code them, they don’t have  "template", but I’m not sure.

Last seen on 01:34, 21. May 2020
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That's interesting. Why does…
Sat, 02/22/2020 - 02:52

That's interesting. Why does entities have to be in java? Minecraft has animated entities so are they in json and that is what allows the animation?

Thanks,

Shadow