Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can you generate a mob with an item?

guys I want to make a mod, but the joke of the mod is that with the item when you right click on a block, a mob is generated and look for all possible ways, can you help me? :3

Last seen on 11:16, 14. Oct 2021
Joined Dec 2013
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Just use global triggers…
Thu, 03/05/2020 - 09:51

Just use global triggers.

Entity right clicks block or something like that.

If you want to make an specific item to do it. Just use the event "Rightclick on block"

Last seen on 18:27, 2. Nov 2022
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
  I don't understand, it's…
Thu, 03/05/2020 - 21:49

I don't understand, it's for mcreator 1.14.4

Last seen on 05:23, 7. Jul 2021
Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you want it to be that…
Tue, 06/02/2020 - 04:19

If you want it to be that the player needs to have a specific item, and click a specific block, then first of all, create both. If you only want it to be a specific item and right click wherever, just do the item.

In the first case, go to the procedures section of the block and look up the "when player right click on this" or something like that. Make there a new procedure, place an if statement, so that it checks if the player has the item in their main hand. In the do part, make it so it spawns the mob you want in the coordinates you choose (x, y+1, z would make it appear above the block referenced. 

If you only want to use the item, go to the procedures section of the item and the "when player right click with this". Make an new procedure there that is going to be just the "spawn the mob at coordinates" part. If you need a more visual explanation, please tell me and I'll try to do it tomorrow.