End customization - Mountains? - smaller islands?

Started by Yusufhum3 on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 15:54, 6. Jun 2023
Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
End customization - Mountains? - smaller islands?
Wed, 04/22/2020 - 11:17 (edited)

I made an endtype Dimension with 3 layers Grass,dirt,stone working allright but the end looks kinda boring because when you enter the portal you very likely spawn in the air and theres only 1 Island around 0,0,0 and the rest is 1000 blocks away. Also the Islands are almost exactly the same size and are flat. I tried altering some numbers with locked code but didnt find anything.

So my Questions are:

1. Can you move the end Islands Closer to 0,0,0 so theres not only 1 single Island at spawn?

2. Can you make the Islands look more like the Aether so that they have some hills mountains and not flat?

3. Can you make the Islands more frequent and with some size Variation like in Aether?

4. Does someone know the Code for the skydimension in Beta 1.7 so that I can Change the vanilla dirt,stone block with my custom ones?

5. I have 2 biomes but I want 1 biome to be smaller like maybe 50x50 area so that it doesnt cover multiple large Islands, not rarer smaller how do you do that?

6. The 2 Biomes have different skycolor and when I move between them the skycolor changes instantly and theres no Transition how can you make it smoother?

7. I have a custom tallgrass plant but I want it to only spawn in 1 biome or on 1 block because I have 1 grassblock for each biome

8. Is there a way to generate the buffet Floating Island type and then Change the biome to be your custom one?

9. How can you stop lavalakes from generating?

Thx for help

Edited by Yusufhum3 on Wed, 04/22/2020 - 11:17
Last seen on 21:58, 24. Jun 2021
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello! Bumping this post…
Tue, 01/26/2021 - 18:35

Hello! Bumping this post because I'm having lots of the same issues in 2020.5. There's still one island at spawn, which is far from the floating portal that generates, and frankly I didn't even know there were other islands. I tried looking and didn't find any. Can this be touched up in the next update, so something closer to the scattered end islands generates outside the portal, rather than the main island?

Last seen on 11:14, 17. Dec 2023
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
yes I am having troubles…
Tue, 02/23/2021 - 10:54

yes I am having troubles with mountains in end gen dimension too

Last seen on 11:14, 17. Dec 2023
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
and the islands will be…
Tue, 02/23/2021 - 10:59

and the islands will be always 1000 block away,because of end generation,if you wanted the islands closer, you would have to make your own generation of terrain for the dimension, but this is not possible in the current version of Mcreator

Last seen on 04:40, 6. Jul 2022
Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Having the same problem
Wed, 04/21/2021 - 18:16

Having the same problem

Last seen on 01:30, 29. Nov 2023
Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey bro lmk if u figure this…
Sun, 03/13/2022 - 03:39

Hey bro lmk if u figure this out.. also side question..

How do u get the grass, dirt, AND stone layers working in a dimension? I can get it working in an overworld biome, but not a dimension. My dimension so far is just a top grass layer, and the rest dirt. I can't get a custom stone layer under the dirt.. I would really appreciate some help bro I'm stumped :(

Last seen on 15:45, 15. Jul 2022
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
To make more islands…
Tue, 05/24/2022 - 14:56

To make more islands generate in the dimension lock the code

go into the "[dimension_name].json" file with the larger amount of code

this is the generator, in here change island noise override to false, and islands will spawn

Last seen on 01:41, 8. Jan 2024
Joined May 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Setting island noise…
Mon, 08/01/2022 - 22:00

Setting island noise override to false didn't do anything. Is there another way to get rid of the "central end void?"