Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
Ok let me make one thing clear, making sure you havent made a duplicate is one of the worst chores you have to do on mcreator when reporting bugs or requesting features. I mean this itself might have already been requested. I mean the related page feature only sligtly helps solves this problem, sure it might stop commonly posted requests, like custom enchantments from being reposted, but other then that it realy is kind of useless. So lets improve it.
Here is a list of things you can improve it with
- Bug Report fourms should also have issue tracker posts in the related page tracker
- If the title of the fourm doesnt show you why it is similar it should show you the exact area that it mentions it
- It should do a recheck after your done wirting the fourm to see if what you mention in it is already mentioned
- Any posts older then 2018 that have not been, fixed for bug reports, or added with feature requests, should be removed from the forum tracker as it was most likly forgotton
- Any posts that have no responces older then 7 mounths should be removed from the forum tracker as they have been most likly unnoticed.
- If it only checks the title make it check the description as well.
Those are just some ideas I have