Help with armor effects

Started by SupahDupahAd on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 20:57, 10. Mar 2024
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Help with armor effects

So i've made a procedure so when a full set of armor is worn it gives the player certain potion effects. Howerver with Regeneration it does't actully regenrate the players health. It says the player has regen but the hearts do not go up. I believe this is because it just stays at 0.03 seconds and doesn't actually actiavate. Its just stuck at 0.03 seconds like all other potion effects. Same with health boost it constantly damages the player and doesnt generate the helath boost hearts. Any one got any idea how to fix this? If possible i'd like the potion effect to go to 0 and then restart the count. However i'd like to keep it so night vision stays at a higher number of seconds to stop the annoying flashing sky before the effect clears. Any sort of help would be appreciated <3 

Last seen on 10:54, 17. Apr 2021
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Put all the potion effect…
Sun, 04/12/2020 - 22:31

Put all the potion effect blocks with higher duration numbers. It counts in ticks, so if you do 20 in Duration box it goes for one second. I usually do 60, which is high enough but low enough to not last long enough to be useful when you don't wear the armour.

Last seen on 20:57, 10. Mar 2024
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yeah i've got this but say…
Mon, 04/13/2020 - 18:31

Yeah i've got this but say you do regen for 2 minuites it doesn't actually regen. Because its not counting down. It keeps constantly applying the regen at the same amout of time. Therefore its not actually giving regen enough time to regen anything. 

Last seen on 15:54, 5. Sep 2021
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can you please provide me…
Fri, 07/23/2021 - 09:18

Can you please provide me with the code for full set armor effects?