Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Some mod element are not export

Hi, so i made a mod that i test. every mod element was here. so i decied to add more mod element, but the new element dont appear in game ca nsomebody help me plz?

Last seen on 00:59, 17. May 2024
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
this is the log: Executing…
Tue, 04/14/2020 - 20:29

this is the log: Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2020.2.14217, 1.12.2, 64-bit, 11138 MB, Windows 10, JVM 1.8.0_232, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk
This mapping 'snapshot_20171003' was designed for MC 1.12! Use at your own peril.
:deobfCompileDummyTask
:deobfProvidedDummyTask
:sourceApiJava UP-TO-DATE
:compileApiJava NO-SOURCE
:processApiResources NO-SOURCE
:apiClasses UP-TO-DATE
:sourceMainJava UP-TO-DATE
:compileJava UP-TO-DATE
:processResources FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':processResources'.
> Could not copy file 'C:\Users\taher\MCreatorWorkspaces\fullcraft_alchemist\src\main\resources\assets\fullcraft_alchemist\textures\items\Thumbs.db' to 'C:\Users\taher\MCreatorWorkspaces\fullcraft_alchemist\build\resources\main\assets\fullcraft_alchemist\textures\items\Thumbs.db'.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 1s
6 actionable tasks: 3 executed, 3 up-to-date
BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 1347 milliseconds

i tried to delete the items folder, it work but the item have no texture, than i try to put it back, and they still dont have any texture.i really dont know what to do, and this mod is the bigest project i made sooo id want to restart

In some cases, Gradle caches…
Wed, 04/15/2020 - 12:01

In some cases, Gradle caches that make sure the build process does not take too long can get corrupted. In such a case, go to:

<your user home folder>/.mcreator/gradle

In this folder, there is a folder called caches. Delete this folder and open MCreator again. Next build will take a bit longer as caches need to be rebuilt.

If this is not enough to make things work, delete the entire gradle folder, not just caches and try again.

If even this fails, try to delete the entire <your user home folder>/.mcreator/gradle folder, create a new workspace with the same generator version as the version of the workspace failing, after the setup of this new workspace is done, open your current workspace, and click Build & run -> Reload gradle project and then Build & run -> Regenerate code and build.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I try all what u say but it…
Fri, 04/17/2020 - 17:03

I try all what u say but it still dont work. is there a way to savemy workspace? it  has to be a problem with a texture or something like that. what is the Thumbs.db?

Sorry I misread your log,…
Fri, 04/17/2020 - 18:22

Sorry I misread your log, try deleting this file:

C:\Users\taher\MCreatorWorkspaces\fullcraft_alchemist\build\resources\main\assets\fullcraft_alchemist\textures\items\Thumbs.db

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Now i know how to show the…
Sat, 04/18/2020 - 01:54

Now i know how to show the Thumbs.db file. and i delete every thumbs.db file in my computer and i desactivate the creation of those file. but even if i try to build again, it failed for the same reason and a thumbs.db file is created again.

Hmm, I don't know why this…
Sat, 04/18/2020 - 07:39

Hmm, I don't know why this would be happening. One of the ideas would be AV not allowing MCreator to copy this file. Try disabling it or running MCreator as admin if it makes any change.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
still dont work. i think the…
Sat, 04/18/2020 - 18:45

still dont work. i think the only solution left its to restart

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Nope
Sat, 04/18/2020 - 19:33

Nope

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok so i delete the folder of…
Sat, 04/18/2020 - 19:41

Ok so i delete the folder of items in C:\Users\taher\MCreatorWorkspaces\fullcraft_alchemist\build\resources\main\assets\fullcraft_alchemist\textures\items but now they say they cant copy from that 'C:\Users\taher\MCreatorWorkspaces\gauntlet_of_infinity\src\main\resources\assets\mcu\textures\Thumbs.db i change my workspace to a marvel mod but the same thing happen with my FMA Mod

This is very strange,…
Sat, 04/18/2020 - 19:59

This is very strange, something on your OS is adding Thumbs.db to all folders and makes these file immovable. I am unfortunately not sure what is the cause for this :/